Pages

Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Top Science Fiction/Fantasy Shows of All Time!

Many of these shows were my personal favorites.  Gotta buy all the DVD sets now!
1
The X-Files
The X-Files
Especially the early seasons. Loved Scully.
2
Twilight Zone - The Complete Definitive Collection
Twilight Zone
What can I say? Better than One Step Beyond.
3
Quantum Leap
Quantom Leap
Scott Baluka was great in this one -- living a person's life for a short time to make a difference.
4
Sliders
Sliders
Great concept of alternate Earths, but the show went downhill for lack of writing and most of the main actors dying off.
5
Six Million Dollar Man
Six Million Dollar Man
Cheesy superhero thin gee, but a lot of fun to watch.
6
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
Buck Rogers
Spandex and robots, oh my.
7
Night Gallery
Night Gallery
The Rod Serling episodes were tops.
8
The Outer Limits
The Outer Limits
There's nothing wrong with your television set .... Fun stuff.
9
Flash Gordon
Flash Gordon
I like this reimagined version and that Ming was NOT Chinese. I felt the early show from many decades ago was a bit racist. This one was better.
10
Fringe
Fringe
Not totally original but kinda fun in a goofy way.
11
The Dresden Files
The Dresden Files
Great little shortlived sci-fi show with a ghost in a skull.
12
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
Great 70s show about a guy investigating strange goings on, which turn out to be vampires and werewolves. Said to be the inspiration for X Files.
13
Bionic Woman (1976 TV Show)
bionic woman
I finally got to meet Lindsey Wagner and found she was not hot on the new Bionic Woman show. Can't blame her!
14
Firefly - The Complete Series
Firefly Complete Series
I've liked several actors from this series as Nathan Fillian and Jewel Staite. I really must watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails Subscribe